Luana enables 100% gas price braking thanks to FEMO®. What exactly does that mean? The German government has put together extensive relief packages. Together they comprise almost 300 billion euros. The aim: to support citizens during this period, curb energy costs, and safe jobs. The gas price brake applies from March 1, 2023 (retroactive to January 1, 2023) and states that you will receive 80% of your gas consumption* at the capped price of 12 cents per kilowatt hour for gas and 9.5 cents per kilowatt hour for district heating. For more information, visit the federal government’s website. But what about the remaining 20%? You can close this gap and compensate it with the help of our so called FEMO® box with AI-controlled monitoring.
*As a rule, the consumption quantity of the previous year is decisive.